Amarone della Valpolicella
- 55% Corvina, 25% Corvinone, and 15% Rondinella plus 5% other varieties.
- 15,50% Vol.
- Very intense red, with garnet reflections.
- The notes of cherry and Marasca cherry stand out, and when you let the bouquet breathe, it also features aromas of dried fruit in alcohol, with hints of tobacco and spices due to the noble molds that form during the withering process.
- Fully fruity, round, soft, and warm. It has a pronounced fragrance, making this wine the pride of Valpolicella.
- 18 – 20°C.
- It pairs well with all meat dishes, aged cheeses, and can also be paired with spicy desserts.
- 750 ml